Spedra® (avanafil) tablet 50, 100 mg | USFebruary 9, 2021
SPEDRA® 50 MG
SPEDRA® 100 MG
|Manufacturer:||Pharmaceutical Company Menarini|
|Dosage:||50 mg, 100 mg|
|Quantity:||12, 24, 36, 60, 88, 120|
|Age:||18 years and older|
Indications for use of Spedra®:
- psychogenic (caused by high levels of stress, emotional and mental overexertion);
- vascular (associated with deterioration of blood vessels);
- neurogenic (occurs in Nervous Diseases);
- organic (caused by bad habits, diseases or exposure to an aggressive environment).
- absorbs quickly;
- can take 2-3 times a day;
- compatible with alcohol;
- minimal probability of side effects.
Spedra® operating principle
The active substance Spedra® is Avanafil. This substance belongs to the group of phosphodiesterase inhibitors 5. PDE-5 is a natural enzyme produced to regulate blood circulation in the tissues of the penis. With erectile dysfunction, there is an increased concentration of PDE-5, so the vessels of the cavernous bodies can not fully develop.
Avanafil neutralizes the action of phosphodiesterase – 5 and normalizes blood flow to the cavernous bodies. As a result, in case of excitement, the penis is completely filled with blood, which allows the man to begin sexual intercourse. Activation of Avanafil requires the presence of nitric oxide. Produced by nerve endings during sexual arousal. In the absence of excitement, erection does not occur and does not cause inconvenience at the wrong time.
Studies of Spedra® 50 show that approximately 50% of men taking Spedra® report success, with higher doses producing better results. In the general population with erectile dysfunction, the average percentage of attempts that resulted in successful sexual intercourse was approximately 47%, 58%, and 59% for the avanafil 50 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg groups, respectively, compared to approximately 28% for placebo.
Method of Use Spedra®
It is recommended to take Spedra® 15-20 minutes before suspected sexual intercourse. For the first time, the dose of Spedra® 50 mg should be chosen to check the sensitivity of the body. With insufficient effect, the dose can be increased to Spedra® 100 mg. Spedra® 200 mg is suitable for experienced users who are sure of sufficient tolerance of Avanafil.
Older men and people with liver and kidney problems should be limited to a dose of 50 mg. if you take Spedra® more than once every 24 hours, make sure that the total daily dose does not exceed 200 mg.
Spedra® side effects
Side effects of Spedra® occur rarely. Sometimes, with individual intolerance to Avanafil or overdose, the following symptoms may occur:
- fatigue, drowsiness;
- allergic reactions (skin rash, itching, irritation of mucous membranes);
- morning sickness;
- nasal congestion.
If side effects do not disappear within 30-40 minutes and cause anxiety, consult your doctor.
If men notice any of the following serious side effects, they need urgent medical attention:
- an erection that does not pass (priapism). If you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, it should be treated as soon as possible, otherwise your penis could be seriously injured (including the inability to have an erection).
- blurred vision.
- sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing(sometimes dizziness or tinnitus may also occur).
Buy Spedra® for the effective treatment of erectile dysfunction
The doctor recommends buying tablets to improve erection, the most convenient solution is to buy Spedra® 100 mg in an online pharmacy stendra-eu.com you can buy Spedra® without a prescription. The price of Spedra® 100 mg is the most advantageous when buying online. It is believed that problems with erection have only in elderly men. In fact, the situation is different.
According to statistics, more than 25% of men under the age of 30 suffer from a weak or absent erection. The older a man, the weaker the erectile function. This is supported by many factors: bad habits, heredity, excessive physical exertion, stress, lack of sleep. To restore a healthy erection, complex treatment is necessary, of which drug therapy is an integral part.
Spedra® 100 mg is considered one of the best drugs to treat erectile dysfunction. Even the famous Viagra sold its positions when Spedra® appeared. Clinical studies have shown that even with a minimum dose of Spedra® of 50 mg, the chance of achieving the desired result is very high. 93% of men with various types of erectile dysfunction experienced a healthy erection after taking 50 mg of Spedra®. Before buying Spedra®, consult your doctor.
Spedra® 100 mg normalizes blood circulation in the tissues of the penis, providing a strong erection in the presence of sexual arousal. Doctors advise buying Spedra® online even with chronic erectile dysfunction, since the drug has a powerful effect.
Spedra® 100 mg begins to act after 15 minutes after administration. The maximum effect occurs 30-45 minutes after taking the drug and lasts about 6 hours. Erection occurs only in the case of natural arousal caused by caresses and intimacy, erotic fantasies and other similar factors. Spedra® is rapidly absorbed regardless of food intake.
What is the difference between SPEDRA® and Viagra?
Many men, when choosing a drug to normalize the erection, can choose between Spedra® and Viagra. Both drugs serve the same purpose, but there is a significant difference between them and you need to know this before buying stendra-eu.com.
- The active ingredient in Viagra is sildenafil citrate. Spedra® contains Avanafil.
- The effect of Spedra® 100 mg occurs 15 minutes after ingestion, while Viagra is absorbed for almost an hour.
- Fatty foods can slow the absorption of Viagra, while Spedra® 200 mg is absorbed quickly and completely regardless of food intake.
- Spedra® 100 mg affects only blood circulation in the genital tissues, without affecting the cardiovascular system as a whole. Therefore, the risk of side effects when using Avanafil is much lower, even in the case of certain health problems.
- Spedra® 50 mg is compatible with alcohol.
Spedra® is contraindicated in the following diseases:
- Peyronie’s disease;
- heart attacks and strokes in history;
- severe renal or hepatic impairment;
- varicose veins;
Avanafil is not indicated for women and minors. Men over the age of 65 should consult a doctor before purchasing Spedra®.
Interactions with other drugs
It is not recommended to take Spedra® when taking the following drugs:
- other medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction;
- antibiotics and antifungal agents;
- antidepressants and sedatives;
- to regulate blood pressure;
- nitric oxide donors;
- anabolic steroids.
Some prescription and over-the-counter medications interact with Spedra®. Nitrates used to treat angina (heart pain) and heart failure increase the risk of low blood pressure. Some men use inhaled short-acting nitrates, called poppers, as stimulants and are at risk of significantly lowering blood pressure.
In case of an overdose of Spedra®, the symptoms described in the list of side effects may occur. At the first signs of discomfort caused by an overdose, immediately consult a doctor.
Tablets should be stored in their original packaging in a dry, dark place at room temperature.
Shelf life: read on the packaging. stendra-eu.com
- 1 SPEDRA® 50 MG
- 2 SPEDRA® 100 MG
- 2.1 Spedra® Description
- 2.2 Indications for use of Spedra®:
- 2.3 SPEDRA® Benefits:
- 2.4 Spedra® operating principle
- 2.5 SPEDRA® Efficiency
- 2.6 Method of Use Spedra®
- 2.7 Spedra® side effects
- 2.8 Buy Spedra® for the effective treatment of erectile dysfunction
- 2.9 Pharmacodynamics
- 2.10 What is the difference between SPEDRA® and Viagra?
- 2.11 Contraindications
- 2.12 Interactions with other drugs
- 2.13 Interactive medicines
- 2.14 Drug overdose
- 2.15 Storage conditions